Thursday, October 08, 2009

Productive Week for once.

Well, so far, its been a decently productive week. The wife was gone to classes for her job and she did exceedingly well. She's on her way home as I type this. I on the other hand built a new online store, worked on the site, tossed a TON of art, papers, books, comics, magazines and much more in the trash. I also set aside piles of things I think would be worthy enough to put on ebay. I also cleaned the house a bit and cleaned the carpets again. In addition to that, I pencilled a new Anna page, worked on the cover some more and two new submission pieces!!

So, I was a good kitchen bitch this week.

I got my VHS copies of THE EXTERMINATORS and MAXIM XUL in the mail but have yet to watch them. (Gotta hook up a VCR somewhere!) I played around with my GARAGE BAND on my computer today to find that I can actually do alot of cool shit with it. So, we'll see what I can cook up to do there. I got some rare tapes and LPs I'd like to put on CD. Maybe I'll do that with that program.

Rented and watched YOUNG FRANKENSTIEN today. Haven't seen that film in years. Like, 20 years. Still great to see.

Anyway, not much else to report. Just saying that I was productive. Go me!

T

No comments: