Thursday, July 21, 2011

Interesting Week.

Been an interesting week. I've had the week off. Some ups and downs. Got some new commissions, etc. Time to share:



This is a commission of a guy and a "My Little Pony." Hey, I don't ask, I just draws em.



This is a warm up sketch of an Imperial Girl. Still think there's something sexy about that concept. Don't know what it is. Star Wars folks might agree with me.



Lastly, this is a Bob Marley done in colored pencil for a guy in Scotland. I chose the THREE LITTLE BIRDS concept and just went with that.

This week we've been celebrating the wife's 30th birthday. We had a "end of her twenties" party night the other night and then last night was her 30th party. Some friends came by and it was fun. Drank lots of Jager and Jello Shots. Passed out around 3-4am. Still feel good though. I'm not too old for this lifestyle yet! Everyone pop over to her FB page and wish her a happy birthday for me!

Its been HOOOOOOOOOT this past week. I've been hiding out in the central air of my home. Getting work done today and tomorrow on stuff now that the festivities surrounding the birthday of my hot wife have now died down a bit. Back to the grind as they say. But we still got the next 3 days off together. Should find some fun somewhere in there. No podcasts for me this week. Too busy with other stuff and everyone is out enjoying San Diego Comic Con. Just us chickens left behind. Next year. Next year. Definitely!

Well, off to it. Take care out there my droogies!

No comments: