Saturday, February 18, 2012

So far, So decent.

Thought I'd give an update on my health scare from this last week. Thanks for the messages and notes, BTW. My vow still stands. I have not cheated and I have not let any majorly bad meal from a fast food or restaurant joint pass through my lips. I even baked a chocolate cake for the rest of the house and only had two bites. I'm not a big Chocolate guy anyway. I'm just giving you an idea of the temptation I face. Soda is gone from the house and I am back on Kool aid. Not much better but at least my body can digest and break down that sugar, as opposed to high fructose corn syrup. This next week will be tough cause we are damn broke and when you are dieting along with lack of cash, its never a good situation. But my faith in myself remains strong. I went swimming two days ago and I am going again either tomorrow or Monday, whatever time allows. I got my oldest son up for this weekend. I don't expect to get much done at all on anything as a result. But I plan to rock some housework today if I can get my energy going.

Cheers everyone!

T

No comments: