Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Some Nerdy things I'd Love

Okay, something a little less serious. A bit of a list of cool nerdy things I saw that I'd love to have for myself. Maybe I'll get em, maybe I won't. Maybe the wife will read this post and look at it as an early Xmas list! :) Here are some cool things for sale out there that I am kinda interested in...


I collect all things Riddler, so one of these new 12" Riddler figures based on the great Frank Gorshin from the 60's is necessary for me.


Hasbro is doing a kick-ass job on these new black series of figures. I have my eye on the Boba Fett (natch). If they make one of my other favorite Star Wars character (Bo Shek) then I'll get that too! I might have to get a Slave Leia, Han Solo and Luke (ROTJ) as well.

I'm not too big of a cookie eater but this Dragon Egg cookie jar is kinda neat. Maybe get two of them and fill them with Flour and Sugar for the kitchen. Heh.





This was just announced this week. A mega box set of both the new Trek movies in a super box set with all the extras. Now, I already have the first flick and am not a major fan of the second one. However, I am a completist and would like this box set. Reason: When they released Star Trek into Darkness on disc, they did this new bullshit thing studios are doing where they release certain extra features as store exclusives. Like the Target version has different extra features as the Best buy version, or the Walmart version, etc. This box set collects ALL of them and even adds more like a gag Reel and more. While it would be a double dip of sorts to re-own the first one, it would be good to own all the extras for the second flick. Its one of my least favorite Trek movies, but again, I'm a completist and I love to watch the film making process on dvd extras. It is an entertaining movie, sure. And I never got it on disc because of how much I didn't like it. that always bothered me. I think the fact that I didn't care for the flick, coupled with the various versions out there pissed me off, so I didn't get it. I didn't fall for the quadruple dip. Glad I waited.

For other things I didn't list, check my AMAZON WISH LIST right HERE

There we go! Something fun!

Much Love, T

No comments: