Monday, November 17, 2014

LET IT SNOW!

Hey folks. Just enjoying some cold weeks up here in Michigan as the snow begins to start.



Its getting me in the holiday spirit. We already partially decorated the house a bit for Xmas. Sue me. I didn't get to enjoy Xmas much at all as a kid. Being raised as a Jehovah's Witness sucked! I didn't celebrate Xmas from the age of 9-16 or so. So I missed out on a lot. Making up for it now.

Scott is making excellent progress in his schooling. He's getting better at writing his letters:


James is hanging out at home a lot with me too:







And when we're not doing that, we're working on the STARSLAM KICKSTARTER, which expires in 10 days. Be sure to pledge and preorder the book!

I've completed the script for Starslam book #2. I will start pencilling on it this week after I finish doing some Marvel cards for Upper Deck. Excited about this script. Its gonna be a doozy! Also I am gonna redo some of the already done Anna Pocalypse 2 pages. I'm working on BOTH BOOKS AT THE SAME TIME!!!! I must be insane. But I promised the book to be done and done it shall be!

Anyway folks, just checking in. Hope all is going well for everyone. Be safe out there my droogies!

T

No comments: