Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day Reflections...

Hello friends. Attempting another blog post from my phone at my late night job. Forgive the mistakes if i make one.

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there in my feed. This is the first year of my life where i dont have someone to celebrate Mother's Day with. I was quite lucky. I got to call two great women, MOM. No sadness at all for that. But this year, ill celebrate thier memory and celebrate you too. Cheers to you all! And you should give your moms a call if you can. Believe me, one day you'll wish you could.

So far this week I am working an extreme amount of hours. I get two-three hours of sleep between and maybe an hour or two nap between those. But i got so much shit I have to get done. I need to also go through my stuff and start early preperation for my August move. Truth be told, ill kinda miss my apartment. The first apartment that I ever had solo. Lots of rebuilding and memories have been had there. Extreme goods and bads. But I wouldnt change a thing. Im in a very happy place now and enjoying what I got. I may be dead tired, but my bills are paid. I still have my stuff. And thats something!

Im working hard to get all my Star Wars cards done this week. Then I will return to work on Starslam 2 and Pleasant Life 2. Smooth sailing so far. Ive hit a stride and im enjoying it. Bout damn time!!

Anyway, just wanted to uodate right quick. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Cheers!

No comments: