Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Focusing

Hey friends.

I've got a ton to do this week, as I am trying to finish up commissions for a client, work on some pieces for an auction to benefit my friend, regular comic work, etc. Anything to keep my mind occupied. I'm trying. Really I am.

The GOFUNDME for my friends continues. Please consider tossing them something. Anything helps, believe me. The GOFUNDME is right here: GOFUNDME

It appears I will be going to Horrorhound Indianapolis next month to do all I can to help out an auction for the benefit of Caleb as well. The organizer is getting a lot of great items that can be auctioned off, all benefitting Caleb's family. I'm looking forward to going and trying to have a good time, as well as swap stories and just focus on DOING something. When I feel so helpless, its good to know that I can do something to try to help in anyway possible. But more on that as it comes.

For now, I'm just focusing on my day job. Getting through the day and trying anything to feel normal. Its going to take a while, but I'm trying hard. I wanted to share a couple things I finished today and a sketch idea I had.

These are some pieces commissioned for a book. I will provide a link to purchase it when its complete.

This is an idea that came to me last night. My friend being greeted at the gates by some beloved horror and music icons. Just a sketch. Maybe someday I will flesh it out and make it something. Excuse the crudeness of the likenesses. Like I said, this was just a quick sketch. But one I feel good about sharing to you all.
I'm going to work again today. I'm getting things done there as I can. I'm preparing for the busy weeks to come. So much to do. Packing. Moving. Travel. Artworking...

So much to get done. Keeping focus.

Thank you for checking in my friends. Take care.

--T

No comments: