Monday, May 31, 2010

HEROES prep... busy as hell.

Its late night on Monday. I just left work and my feet HURT! And I gotta be back there in six hours for a shift in the morning! Yippie!

but on the plus side, its only four days til Heroes Con! My plans are as follows:

Tuesday, work from 7am-2. Hopefully pick up the prints I ordered on the way back and Kelly is getting the tires rotated and an oil change while I am at work. Maybe she will do some shopping for her long weekend at home. Then I get out and head home. Wife works and then hopefully bots will co-operate. I Got a few more art pieces to finish for the show. And I hopefully will get to work on the auction piece I had planned to do. All depends on bots' cooperating. Sabo show at night. Stay up late to enjoy.

Wednesday: get up early and go shopping, gas up and get gig bag and clothes packed and ready. Fill cooler with stuff. Do last minute things. Wife works till 11. I sleep from when bots goes to sleep and til the wife gets home. Then I leave out for North Carolina.

I drive all night and arrive Thursday afternoon there. Should be a 13 hour drive. A long one indeed, but it can be done. God help me.

Anyway, tons of things to juggle this week. but at least THE MOVE IS DONE! We finished it today, and cleaned the carpets. All is done done done! So hopefully I will film some video and show ya'll the whole shebang. We'll see. I want to thank the wife for really stepping up and doing the bulk of the work and getting laundry done yesterday, as that was on my list to do. She's the best! Its gonna be hard to be without her and bots for a weekend. But I really need a vacation I think. Just to get away from Michigan will be a treat. Its been too long.

I am really looking forward to the show. Gonna live it up to its fullest. I'll blog again before the show.

Luvs, T

No comments: