Monday, July 12, 2010

Lard asses and comic stuff...

To start, might as well get this out in the open. I quit soda four months ago and quit French Fries about a month ago. Its been a rough road at times but I have remained strong, especially where soda was concerned. Unfortunately, during the last couple months, I've really made up for those facts by eating lots of chips, twinkies, pizzas, etc. Well, I weighed myself Saturday and found out the shock: I weigh 356 pounds. Yeah, 356. The heaviest I have ever been, and ever will get because I have put myself into the fast lane as far as emergency diet. I have dropped punch and moved straight to apple juice, oj and water only. All high sugar foods and anything fried is now off limits. I am proud of myself cause yesterday I was extremely tempted to get Wendys or a cupcake two pack and I put them back or didn't go. It is an eternal struggle for us fatties. I plan on starting a regular exercise regimine this week. We're waiting for the wife's work bonus to come and I am gonna ask her for some more free weights to start weight training more.

My overall immediate goal is to drop 50 pounds by December 30th. That will get me back down to where I was 10 years ago. Then we'll see what I want to do then. I definitely don't want to life my life as a 356 pound lard arse, so I am taking immediate steps to correct it. I'm not gonna bore you with all sorts of motivational speeches and deep introspective thoughts on my drive to do this. I just have to do it now or else its curtains. I'm changing my whole lifestyle here and I am looking forward to the journey. (and for my clothes to fit normal like they used to!) Off I go. I'll keep you all updated as to my progress.

On the artwork front, I am doing more sketch cards for an upcoming chance to submit to a new card set. I'll pick the best of the best and submit them. Wish me luck on that one. I have been trying to break into those for some time now. All I ask is one chance to do it. Just one! Topps and Rittenhouse, I am gunning for you!

I got an extra day off of work so I am hoping to finally finish Expendables 3 art this week. I colored two pages of it the other day. So heavy porduction mode I go. And then I gotta finish coloring these two new prints I got. And then work on a couple more. Then ANNA 3. All this stuff keeps me busy, busy, busy!

Thats all I got. I am gonna try to stay away from net distractions this week. I'll let you know the results later on. Have a week, folks!

Cheers, T

No comments: