Monday, November 15, 2010

Busy as hell, what else be new?

I'm busy as can be! And what a great problem to have, eh? I'm gonna pump out commissions tonight and then finish ANNA the rest of this week. Gonna get it to the printer by next monday hopefully. So expect a pre-order very soon! The price will likely be $20 for the artists edition with free shipping in the USA. Artists edition means you get a free Anna related sketch on the inside cover. Of course, those of you who bought a copy of the first issue will get a $5.00 discount. You'll have to email me to get details on how you can preorder that. So expect news very soon. Will ship in time for Xmas hopefully. Thats up to the printer! Also talked to a couple local shops about doing a store signing for the book, so look for that in the coming future.

Been taking the time to catch up with some TV. I am addicted to the show "Man Vs. Food." Such a fun watch. Makes me hungry and disgusted all at once. Love it. The Walking Dead is surpassing my expectations for it by very far. Only three episodes left for the season and man, so far, its all very killer! They are doing great things with it, from following the comic to not, and adding tons of new stuff for us hardcore followers of the comic. I am so glad with its progress. Another show I love is Hollywood Treasures, a show about the Profiles in History catalog of movie props tracking down these rare hollywood props and things. I wish it had less of the guy bitching out his people about getting props ready to show for the auction, and more focus on the props themselves. That gets old really fast and makes him look like an asshole. I don't care about the drama between those particular characters, I care more about the PROPS! So get on with it.

I treated myself with all the hard work I have been doing lately and bought a couple things on ebay. First up, I FINALLY won a lot of old vintage Nintendo Power magazines, the first 30 issues. I've been trying to win a lot of those for the last five years, and this week, I prevailed. And at about a 1/3rd of the price of what they are worth! Also won the old vintage black covered Nintendo Players Guide. Relooking these things over again for the first time since I was 10 will be great. Great toilet reading too! Remember games I loved and maybe never got to play. Refuel the classic gamer in me beyond what it already is now. Thanks to AVGN for inspiring me to recapture my youth. Word!!!!

Tonight, I am inking on commissions and getting them out the door and then moving on to Anna to finalize everything hopefully by the weekend. Also those sketch cards should be arriving this week hopefully and I'll get started on those. Still no word on what unemployment is gonna do with me, but I am trying to find a secure full time employment and mini freelance jobs in the meantime to help supplement my income. Toss some luck my way on that, please.

Okay, not much else to say. I'm going back to the grind. Thanks for reading!

T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna to decide some of questions in this area. Could u help me to do it?