Tuesday, June 21, 2022

HELLO EVERYONE! (LINKS and MORE!)

Hi friends! Thanks for coming to my site and checking me out! I have moved all of my operations to PATREON now as far as updates, blogs and other such stuff I used to do here. But I keep this site as a main hub for people to still go to.

Link to my Patreon HERE (I post monthy NSFW comics, blogs, pinups, podcasts and more!)

Link to buy all my books via digital download right HERE (All my books!)

Link to watch me doing stuff on YouTube right HERE (Art stuff, drawing, video games, travel and other things!)

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other such places. Just search for me, ADAM TALLEY 

I've been at this for 28 years with no signs of stopping. I thank you for coming here and checking me out. You can go to the above links to get my stuff. You are also welcome to browse the old archives here for content from all the way back to 2004 when I started this site. Woooooweeee! Lots of stuff I've done over the years. Thanks for coming by! I appreciate it.

--T

 
 
 

No comments: