Thursday, July 04, 2024

Next Appearance! Capital City Comic Con! July 12-14th!

Hey friends! I'll be celebrating my 30th year in publishing comics this next weekend at Cap City Comic Con in Lansing, Michigan! I hope you all pop by to see me and the other artists there!

 

 

Here is a map from the front entrance to where I will be sitting. Booth 1910 up by the celebrities.


 

Let's talk deals I'll have at the show. Of course I will be selling the $5 sketch cards as always. But I got some new stuff! For anyone that buys any one of my books (Pleasant Life, Anna Pocalypse, Starslam, Late Night Shorts, etc) you will get a FREE 11x17 poster print of the comic!!


 

Also returning to my table are some convention exclusive art prints that I am doing! Fresh off the press and into your hot little hands! Supplies are limited so get them while they are hot! Price is $10 each or get 3/$25!


 I will not be taking commissions at the show, so keep that in mind. I would prefer to be up chatting with people than having my head down and drawing. If you want a commission, hit me up via email and we can discuss such matters. Email: phymns@yahoo.com and hit me with your request. 

This is most likely my only appearance for the rest of the year, so take advantage now. Come on out and celebrate 30 years with me! Can't wait to see you all there! 

Much love, T


No comments: