Thursday, September 24, 2009

FREE SKETCHBOOK DEAL!



Folks, I got the deal of the century right here.

I have only FIVE COPIES of my first ever sketchbook left. These books will not be repeated, nor do I want to keep them for myself. I want them to have a nice good home. So I am offering the following deal:

The next 5 people who order a 11x17 fully inked commission from me, will get a copy of the Sketchbook for FREE! (and a FREE COMIC tossed in for the hell of it!)

What you get: 1-11x17 inked commission. anything you want!
1-of the remaining 5 sketchbooks left in the world with a
free quick sketch in it!
1-Free COMIC! (Expendables or Wise Intelligence!)

All for $20 plus shipping! (US - $3.00. Outside of US is extra)

Simply email me at: phymns@yahoo.com to see if you are one of the lucky 5 winners and simply paypal the $$$ to me to claim the deal. You will receive your packet of goodies shortly after it is complete. Roughly 2-3 weeks at the most!

Makes a perfect holiday gift! Treat yourself! This is your LAST CHANCE to score this sketchbook, cause once these 5 are gone, they are gone for good! No Reprints!

Email me at: phymns@yahoo.com to sign up for the deal before its too late!

Luvs, T

No comments: