Friday, October 02, 2009

DAKE!!!

The NES TOP LOADER arrived today. 1/2 the games are meh, and we’ll likely sell them. But the others are AWESOME! I played Zelda 2 for the first time in 18 years and its all coming back to me. In 2.5 hours, I got the hammer ( a feat which took me MONTHS back in my tweens!) and beat level 2 All my levels are at 6 as well. So doing really good with it. After I re-beat it, I am gonna beat METROID all the way through. Tonight, I beat DUCK TAILS in 25 minutes. So, old skool Adam is back baby!

Cooked chicken Dumplings and Potatoes for the wife today. She literally worked ALL DAY at the job. But luckily she’s got a half day tomorrow as a result. Then she’s got a whole week off!

I plan to get some drawing done either tomorrow or Sunday. I got two more pages on ANNA done, and a commission being inked right now. So I am back in the grove! But still taking time out to play some old school video games. Rest muh brain a bit.

Probebly tomorrow in the mail I should get the two rare VHS tapes I won on ebay. The EXTERMINATORS (Robert Ginty) and MAXIM XUL (Adam West!). Looking forward to seeing some shitty movies and still playing shitty old games.

Bots said his first official word this week. He’s been saying MAMAMAA and DADADADA and BABABABABAAA but that don’t count. This week, he said “JAKE.” Our cat’s name. It comes out as “DAKE!” but damn close enough. I’m calling it official. First word is JAKE!

Anyway, that’s all I know. Keep watching the skies!

T

No comments: