Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MAHFOOD interview, other stuff.



Happy to finally break this news: As part of the new gig of writing for Bigfanboy.com, I get to interview fellow comic book professionals. I sent out emails and got some hits on some interviews, the first to get back with me was Jim Mahfood.

Jim's work is something I've looked up to since I was first starting out. And it was a great pleasure to pick his brain in an official format. I hope people read it and enjoy it. Its my first interview of this type. I tried to be basic and informative, but also get questions and add observations that perhaps he hasn't heard before. I tried anyway.

Check out that interview here: http://bigfanboy.com/wp/?p=501

In other news, this past weekend my son Cody was here. We thought we would have to cancel on account of weather, but I chanced it and it turned out great. He loved his Xmas presents and we had a great time. I worked sunday and tuesday, but now for the next couple days I plan to stay busy working on comic stuff to catch me back up. I gotta work all weekend. Its getting busier cause of Xmas week coming up and all that.

I got an email stating that my banner is finished and was mailed out to me on Saturday. So it should arrive this week! I'll post pics to show you all the process on how it got made. Excited I am.

Anyway, thats it. Thanks for checking back!

No comments: