Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday. Drawing my arse off.

Hey yo.

Celebrated Thanksgiving on Tuesday. The wife worked thursday. Went out on Black Friday briefly to JC Penny and Best Buy. Got WATCHMEN: DC on BR for $7.00 and a new Ipod case. We got the bots' presents as well. Just gotta shop for each other and the Codester and we be done! It was insane out really, but we survived.

I've been drawing my ass off this past week. I had a lot of commission work and now I am trying to do this 4 page thing for Antarctic Press. Sketch Cards should arrive any day now and meanwhile I am drawing more LINGERIE MASSACRE pages and stuff for a thing I am dubbing "SECRET PROJECT X." Something that will come to light early next year. ALSO--I haven't even touched the layout of my artbook. We'll just have to see what comes of that.

So yeah, super busy. Parenting, drawing, cleaning, etc. On the plus side, all my CDs are gone. I finished that. I found a used CD/Record shop in Mt. Pleasant that bought the rest of them in bulk, so they are gone for good. YAY! I don't regret the decision in the slightest. In fact, I am continuing to see what else I can rid my life of around here. Going to a bit of a minimalist lifestyle when it comes to my packratry. If only I could get things off of my great TO DO list....

Orders for Anna trade keep coming in. Thanks to those who have ordered. For those who have not, order HERE

Its mighty cold outside lately. And my stomach muscle on my left side has been bothering me again. Just blah feelings all over. I could use a vacation. From myself. You know. Just go to RECALL and check out for a week. Wish that could be true. Better get my ass to Mars...

Okay, I'm quoting movies now. Better end this sucker.

Luvs, T

No comments: