Sunday, March 30, 2014

ANNA in Da House!

Lookie what arrived this weekend:


So Anna Pocalypse tradebook #1 is back in print (and with an all new cover!) and available at the ONLINE STORE!! Or you can get this book, plus the big Pleasant Life collection and my artbook for $10 off the price for three! That deal still stands right HERE

Feels good to have my books back in the house and ready to go home to people to enjoy. Been FAR too long without them.

I haven't got that much done the last few days because we partied a bit Friday night with some friends. And then I've spent Thursday, Saturday and most of today with the kids. I've also just vegged out a bit and watched some useless TV. Whatever silly movie that came on that I haven't seen or haven't seen in many years. Here's the highlights: King Ralph, Fantastic Four 2 (never saw it till now, not too bad actually), Innerspace, Ghostbusters 2, Louie (tv show episodes), Twilight Zone (various episodes), newer Family Guy, Toy Hunter, new That Metal Show, Stand By Me... just surfing really.  Tonight is the finale of The Walking Dead and I am very excited. I get tired of people complaining about the show. I think its really hit a nice stride and I am enjoying it. I don't know what else people could want from it? People just bitch to bitch I guess. Never happy with anything! HA. What a way to live, eh?

Anyway, I plan to get back on the saddle tonight after Walking Dead and get some work done. I gotta finish a few minor things and then get to these commissions I got rolling. Plus if the weather stays nice this week I'd like to do some spring cleaning. The wife will be on vacation too, so it will be a prime time to get things done around here!

Have a great week my friends!

T

No comments: