Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Visit to the Grand Ledges!

Hey friends. I've been busy with two jobs and art stuff. I got about 12 pages in on Pleasant Life, another two on STARSLAM and I am working on a Star Wars card set too. Thank the lords for late night jobs or else I'd never have art-time!

Anyway, I took my one day off after a morning meeting to take a hike with my girl to the Grand Ledges here where I live. They actually scouted the location for THE DARK KNIGHT RISES as a possible exterior to the Batcave, but it was not to be. But we scouted it yesterday ourselves! First we saw the mini falls by the water treatment plant and then did a mini-hike in the woods. Wonderful view.




Then we hiked back to the actual Ledges. I gotta say, my woodsman skills aren't what they used to be. I was quite slow and lately my knee has been giving me some hell. Probably the stone floors and the 16 hour work days. But I took some nice photos there...






Looks like something out of LORD OF THE RINGS n'shit.



And then we came back and I made us some monsterous CHILLI!


Its rare I get a day off from both jobs, so I was happy to use it to actually get some sort of exercise in. My foot feels pretty much better, but now my knee is going bad. I need to get to a regular doctor and have it looked at. But so it goes. Old age, don't it suck? But at least I didn't have to use my AK, I gotta say it was a good day...

GANGSTA!!!!


Don't you believe it!

Okay, back to the grind of work work, some sleep, work work, some sleep, etc. 

Cheers, T

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool photos and take care of that knee!