Monday, July 27, 2015

Finally! A look at STARSLAM 2!!!!

Hello my friends! I keep promising and now I am delivering. I am now gonna show off some preview pics (mostly spoiler free) of my graphic novel sequel to STARSLAM! STARSLAM was my most successful pre-ordered comic to date and the Kickstarter I ran for it last year far exceeded my initial expectations. Feedback was great and I know people are excited for the sequel. I got about 50 pages left to pencil and ink and it is in various stages of coloring. But I have teased for a while that there would come a day where I would share pics of progress on the book.... and that day is today!

So here we go. Mostly spoiler free and enjoy! (somewhat NSFW, but I tried to clean up the naughty bits.)

Man Superior has a special journey this time around. Kneel before... Zod? hmm... who???

Honestly, wait until this one is colored! (Hint: That ain't blood!)

Hey! I want a Starslam action figure mint in the box!!!! (Far right corner)

A first peek at a new character for the team. She's got a story to tell, that's for sure!

Another day, another Monster fight!

Starslam getting into trouble again!

Man Superior: He's on the case!

Foxclaw and the newbie doing some research...

A scene in an adult bookstore? What kind of book is this?!?!

Oh yeah Starslam! You go girl!
Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek. I gotta get back to slinging lead and inks on these pages. Stay tuned!!!!

T

No comments: