Wednesday, December 28, 2016

ANNOUNCING: MY VLOG CHANNEL!

Okay, so NOW this will be the last blog of 2016... but... before I go its time to announce something new...

My new VLOG channel!!!



From now on I will be doing new content via my exclusive Youtube channel. I am promising you bi-weekly vlogs. Basically chronicling my daily life, art process stuff, comic stuff, writing stuff, Adam history stuff, family stuff, travels to cool locations, weight loss stuff, movie locations stuff, music and also really old vintage footage stuff! Right now I am promising at least bi-weekly uploads on the channel, if not more. I will of course announce new postings on social media and the good ol' blog here at Idiothead.com -

Im doing this for a few reasons:

--I turn 39 years old next month. I wanted to chronicle the last year of my 30's. For myself and for my kids.

--To generate new interest in me, my work and more.

--It seems like the hip thing the kids are doing these days.

--To keep me visually accountable for weight loss throughout the year.

--To keep me productively accountable for all the things I want to finish in 2017.

--To entertain, educate and inform. But mostly to entertain.

I hope you all will dig what we are going to do with the channel all next year. I'm pretty excited about the new efforts. Please subscribe and comment and help me build a community there. Thank you.

_______

Lastly, just to comment on a couple things about 2016... naturally I assumed it wasn't quite over. George Michael is gone. His stuff I dug in the late 80s/early 90s. And of course, Carrie Fisher... I cannot even begin to say what I think about our beloved princess, and really so many people out there are saying and sharing far better than I could, so I'll leave them to it.

Meanwhile, I'm ready to leave this year and take the symbolic step through the ball dropping of New Years. Fresh start, clean slate... we need it. I, Need it.

Thanks for the support!

--T

No comments: