Friday, June 23, 2017

LIMITED Commissions Open

Folks, I announced last month or so that I was stopping all commissions. This is true, as my current health issues warrant me to slow down a bit. But this weekend I decided to open the list up to a very few LIMITED number of commissions. This week only. Saturday to Saturday. I will be doing commissions. Here is the price breakdown:

----Digital Commission Only - Full color. One image. 1-4 characters. $40.

----Digital Commission Page - Full color. 1-4 characters max. 6 panel limit. $60 per page.

----8x11 Bristol. Inks or pencils only. 1-4 characters max, single image. $60.

----11x17 bristol comic art page. 1-4 characters max, 6 panel limit. $75 per page.

I am also selling off comic pages.

----3 PAGE BUNDLE: Pick the book or a mixture of pages from my comics. $75 for 3.

----5 PAGE BUNDLE: Pick the book or a mixture of pages. $100 for 5.

I take paypal at: phymns@yahoo.com

Act quick! Sale only goes this week. And if the list gets too big, I will close the sale early. Please allow 2-4 weeks for completion and delivery. And yes, I do nudity/sex scenes. (DUH)

Any questions, email me. Thanks!

--T

No comments: