Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The Latest

Hey friends. Thanks for thinking of me and checking in.

Life has been busy. I'm DEEP into overtime hours at the day job. All is necessary but I am a bit exhausted. Luckily I have my birthday coming up in a week or so and I plan to relax and re-coop a bit with a day off. Nice!

I've been getting messages from friends asking why I blocked or deleted them on Facebook. Truth is, I did not. I left Facebook over a month ago. So that is why I am not showing up. Sorry for the confusion, but I made a post saying I was leaving it. I left it up for a week and then deleted. Maybe people missed it or Facebook algorithms made it hidden. Regardless, I left. I do miss it sometimes, but I've channeled that wasted time into productivity. Right now I need that to cope with the day job, which is hyper busy. I'm also staying busy on freelance and my own stuff.

I scored a freelance gig this last week. It is for a really really awesome subject matter and it was an honor to be asked to do it. Once its out and announced I can tell you all about it. Let's just say its right up my alley!

I don't have too much to say beyond that, so I will leave you be. Thanks for checking in. This first quarter is the production time for me. You'll see it all very soon! For now, see newer adult stuff at my PATREON PAGE

Also don't forget to listen to the newer episodes of the IDIOTHEAD MORNING SHOW Podcast. Link to the right ----->

Much love, T

No comments: