Monday, February 04, 2019

PATREON BENEFITS

Hey friends! I'm staying busy, keeping up with new comics I am making and also getting way ahead on PATREON monthly comics. I wanted to chat about my Patreon right quick.

If you go to my Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/ADAMTALLEY - There are three options.

1-$1 a month gets you access to early episodes of the IDIOTHEAD MORNING SHOW PODCAST before they go on Itunes and other subscription devices. Also you get more blog writings and pics of my day to day life than you get here at Idiothead.com

2-$8 a month gets you all the above, plus one monthly sexy NSFW comic written and done by me! Also access to MAKING OF blogs called "Process Blogs" where I show pencils and inks of the monthly story. Also you get to see sexy STARSLAM book sketches, pinups, sketches and sketchbook stuff that I only share there. It truly is a bargain!

Lastly,

3-$20 a month gets you all the above and a MONTHLY COMMISSION! Yes, you get a digital commission of 1-4 characters, single image, fully colored of anything you want. My usual commission prices are far above that price so it is indeed a bargain! And, best of all, you give me three months faithful service, I send you all of the digital commission comic art I made for you, plus any other art I got laying around in a special package sent to you! This can include sketches, comic pages, patreon comic pages and more! Just randomly thrown in! So if you love to collect original art, this is the way to do it!

I urge you all to consider joining my PATREON page and take advantage of these deals and let me make art for you! Click here to join: https://www.patreon.com/ADAMTALLEY

Much Love, T

No comments: