Wednesday, August 14, 2019

GET PUBLISHED IN "STARSLAM RETURNS" AND GET A FREE DIGITAL COPY!


Hey friends! Its no secret that I am going to be launching a Kickstarter for a FOURTH Starslam book in a few days.  I am offering up something special for my artist friends out there if anyone is interested in taking on the task.

I will publish a pinup of any character in the STARSLAM universe in my new book that you can draw. And if yours gets picked to be put in the back of the book, I will send you a free digital copy of the book when it is released!

Its simple. Pick any character from the STARSLAM UNIVERSE (even STARSLAM herself) and do up a pinup of them. I need it around 300DPI, full color preferable and around 12" tall. Subject matter is of course mostly open. But if you have questions EMAIL ME HERE TO ASK

Deadline is SEPTEMBER 5th, 2019.

Thanks to those who are interested. Onward and upward! Let's kick some butt!!



No comments: