Monday, December 30, 2019

Goodbye 2019, and it Can Kindly Fuck Off


First off before I begin, allow me to plug. STARSLAM RETURNS (Digital) is now available for purchase and download at my online GUMROAD ACCOUNT. Simply click on the link and purchase. It downloads to you as a pdf. Please enjoy it. I'm quite proud of it.

I did a big wrap of of 2019 in the most recent IDIOTHEAD MORNING SHOW PODCAST. Please download that and enjoy my best/worst lists and all that. Its free!

One year in the life in our lives is gone and we celebrate the achievements we earned and mourn the losses we had. To sum it up in one sentence: 2019 for me just sucked. It wasn't a great year. I could go on and on about the various bummers and hurt I encountered and dealt with but I am just ready to move on from it all. I'm looking to 2020 to be a clean slate of opportunity to make things better. There are lots of things already planned and lots of things I want to do. I don't have resolutions, but I am calling them resolves.

The usual stuff is on there. Get my health in order, work on my finances, etc etc. But as would interest those in my art world I promote here on my site, I plan to do the following:

--Patreon shall continue and starting in March, I will be premiering PLEASANT LIFE 2 sporatically for all levels of support. From $1 onward, all will get to read that book first! Pages will be uploaded as they are done and will be free for my patron supporters to read.

--New monthly erotica stories will continue for the $8 and up levels on my patreon. Stories and themes already completed include: Ballerinas, bimbos, tennis players, BDSM/Lesbian Domination and much more. Its going to be an exciting time over there for those who like my NSFW content.

--In the spring there will be a new LATE NIGHT SHORTS book on Kickstarter. It collects all the short erotica stories that I have done for the Patreon. Watch out for it. BTW, Patrons of mine get a digital copy of it for FREE!

--Also in the spring, I will relaunch STARSLAM books 1-4 on indiegogo in an effort to draw in more readers. So if you missed a physcial copy of any of those books, look for that.

--Sometime in the fall, I will be finally releasing my "tell all" book about working in adult retail. I've been talking about it for years and now it is time to finally get that book out the door for all of you to read and enjoy.

--I mentioned this previous and I say it again here: After 2020 is over, I will NOT BE TAKING ANY MORE PRIVATE COMMISSION WORK. The only way to get commissions from me is either through a Kickstarter for one of my books (if it is offered) or through my Patreon reward tiers. Only $20 for that one... which is an excellent price considering all you are getting. But after December 31st next year, no more commissions. None. Thank you.

I have a few potential projects on the stove as well. Like a one shot comic done with my colorist. Finishing that Wise Intelligence graphic novel collection. Putting together a new STARSLAM one shot collection of all the side stories plus new ones... There is no telling what is to come in the new year. That is the good thing about it all. Its new and exciting! I know 2020 won't be pie in the sky. Its an election year in one of the most trying times I've ever seen in my lifetime. Seems like everyone is toxic and hates each other for whatever reason. Either over a movie reaction to core morals and fundamentals. We got a lot to slog through. But for my part I am right here with you and I shall strive to keep you titillated and entertained.

I hope all of you have a safe and happy new year. Be safe and keep everyone around you safe. Strangers and friends. We get through this together. Team humans. Team people. Eat,  drink and be merry. Let's die another day.

I have spoken. This is the way.

--T

No comments: