Saturday, January 09, 2010

AWW YEAH!

I cannot remember what exactly are my day to day happenings, so here's a mish-mash of things that have happened:

--I posted a lot of new art pics at my deviantart: http://www.phymns.deviantart.com

--The bots got his leg caught inbetween two of the rails on his crib and it scared the crap out of me. He was trapped like that for ten minutes. It broke my heart for him. But he's okay. He cuddled with me and I sang to him and finally after mom came home, he fell back asleep. Some good father/son cuddle time. I never get that. Usually he's off watching Wonder Pets or playing. He comes and cuddles with me sometimes, but not too often. Shame that had to happen for me to get some cuddle time. :(

--Finally, FINALLY after two false starts I got to head to Kalamazoo to get my comics today. I got the new Powers and Powergirl, new Horrorhound magazine (one of only two magazines I read ever now), Dead Duck by my pal Jay Fosgitt and All Star Superman #1 tradebook.

--Our only local bookstore is closing. So we went into the B.Dalton and I got that 1,000 STAR WARS COLLECTIBLES by Steve Sansweet and All Star Superman HC trade Vol 2 for 1/2 off.

--Watched the Jets beat Cincinatti. So, there goes one of my Super Bowl hopeful pics. So... GO COLTS!

--Diet is staying strong. I did slip last night and got cheesesticks and chicken strips from PapaJohns last night. I felt EXTREMELY guilty about it and I worked myself up into a frenzy that I was gonna be punished with a heart attack. But I calmed down and had a long talk with the wife. So all is better now I think. No more cheating. Time to get real and stay on the path that I've done for 7 solid days. Dumbass that I am. No more slipping.

--Coloring new prints for next year and thumbnailing out Anna #2. Got some minor cleaning done around the house today. Catching up on old podcasts to keep me company.

--Got a call from MOTOR CITY CON and they are being super awesome to me! They let me pick my table placement and also I am getting a pic on the guests section rather than just a name on a pile of "who the hell is that?" Also, links to the site, artwork for the program book and (hopefully) a panel at the show! So things are looking up! ;)

I guess thats all for now. Back at the grind.

T

No comments: