Wednesday, January 06, 2010

It is DONE!

ANNA POCALYPSE #1 is done. In the can. Over. Sealed. Complete. Outta here. I finished the final word balloons tonight and did all the tedious ads and copyright info stuff today and thus ends the journey. #1 is done. Now on to #2, which I have partially laid out. I will send it off to the printer likely in late January/early February and will take pre-orders in that time.

Before I start work on ANNA #2, I got some more prints to finish inking and coloring. And plus some secret project I will reveal at a later time. And somewhere in there, I gotta squeeze in EXPENDABLES #3. I already told Brett that its gonna have to be pushed back a bit to make room for things that pay, and he's a very understanding type of cat.

No amazing day to day things to report. Just staying busy on work. I am getting ready to sit and watch some TV while drawing at the coffeetable.... something I haven't done in a long time! But I feel like I've earned it. Gets me away from this damn chair and desk for once! I am also six days into the diet and staying strong. I was tempted to get some pizza tonight, but talked myself out of it. I'm hungry, sure... but I did not bend. So proud of myself!

So I hope you all are doing fine out there. Much love to ya'll.

T

No comments: