Thursday, January 21, 2010

Birthday Weekend!



Been a busy productive week here at idiothead.com for me. I've been laying out and putting together the 2010 Sketchbook and I just finished editing Anna #1. I plan to do a pre-order for both combined sometime early February. So start saving your pennies! Also, to those who ordered stuff and are waiting for packages/mail from me, All of it went out yesterday! Thanks for your patience!!!

I got work tonight and then A glorious week off and its an important week because...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! B-BBB-B-BBB-BBB-BB-BIRTHDAY!

Thats right. My old ass turns 32 this sunday, the 24th. So for you Mt. Pleasant-ites, I got great news... I'm spending my Bday in the good ol' motherland of Mt. Pleasant, MI! The plans are to come up Saturday afternoon and let the wife hang with her friends. Then Sunday, I'm hitting the town with my friends and we'll likely do all sorts of crazy shit. Then back home for Monday. Word.

I'm very excited. Its the first time in two years since I've been back home and I cannot wait to see the old sites and everyone that I can bump into. I think a trip to Lil Chef and Jons Burger is in order. Too bad alot of my favorite old places have closed. I may even trek through campus to relive it a bit. I miss college so much.

Anyways, its gonna be an exciting weekend for me. Turning 32 in the place where I left my heart. Mt. Pleasant, dear sweet momma of my hometown, I'm coming home!

BUT-Gotta last through a shift at the Walgreens, a Friday of cleaning/last minute stuff and packing. And then wait for the wife to get home Saturday so we can head out. I am erect with anticipation.

Anyway, taking a weekend off and after that, some BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS HAPPENING! Including the presale of my newest stuff since last march!

Cheers, T

No comments: