Sunday, January 17, 2010

A heartfelt Thank you!!!!



A new Wonder Woman print I recently did. More on my deviantart site!

I just wanted to post a quick note giving a hearty THANK YOU for everyone continuing to check out my work. This week, I've got alot of new interest including commission work, new clients, orders through the website and a few notes of praise on past works. I read it all and I am very humbled by your interest in me and my work. It really helps me feel like all my hard work over the years is bringing me to where I want my work to go.

This time last year, I was struggling with a job I hated and trying to make ends meet creatively and emotionally. And after an amazing year in 2009 which saw many new highlights and learning experiences for my work and myself, I take that with me into 2010, and so far... its been great! And we're only a couple weeks in! It leads me to believe that 2010 will be my biggest year yet, and I cannot wait to see it all unfold! Its because you fine folks keep checking back and displaying your faith in me and my work. I wholeheartedly appreciate it. Thank you so-so-so much for your faith and support.

Onward and upward 2010!!!

___________

So, now that I've buttered you up, here's whats been going down. I've secured some new commission gigs, which is great for generating some convention appearance funds. I also am heavy into production on ANNA POCALYPSE #2. I am 6 pages in and hope to get to the half way point sometime next week. And then I will work on getting the 2010 Sketchbook put together. Then place some orders for PLEASANT LIFE reprints, ANNA #1 prints and the SKETCHBOOK print. Likely, I will do presales on those. I may do both together, so that everyone gets the full deal. I get you hooked on Anna and you gotta get #2-3 later on! :) Moo hoo haaa haaaaa!!!!!

After I catch up Anna #2 and the sketchbook, I will work on EXPENDABLES #3 art and get that done, hopefully before the end of February. A tad later than I had hoped but I intend to keep all promises. I may also pimp some commission sales somewhere in Feb/March to generate Convention funds.

So thats the plans this week. HEAVY WORK LOAD for me, and then this coming weekend is my 32nd birthday and I'll take 3 days off and head to Mt. Pleasant for some R&R. Till then, my head is down and I'm at the table. Love ya all!

T

No comments: