Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Change is needed 2 and TOYS!

Hey everyone.

I've been getting some emails and notes from ya'll asking if I was destitute, it I was gonna quit, if I was gonna just get a full time job and stop drawing comics. All of this couldn't be further from the truth. I guess I should watch what I say more because people are actually reading it! ;) No no, I am fine. I printed enough sketchbooks to last me the year, I will still release ANNA 1-3 and I did a reprint of PLEASANT LIFE tradebooks. So all is well. All I gotta do is go to the conventions and rock it. Plus, I got that webcomic thingie I have been working on. Thats a side project that might be alot different than anything else I am known for. So its all okay. I'm fine. I appreciate all your notes, thoughts and worries, but no.. I'm not quitting or anything folks. I'm just getting started!

On to lighter notes. I recently decided to get back into my toy collecting phase I went through in the 90's. I saw they are releasing vintage STAR WARS tribute toys and at a recent TOY FAIR convention, they released a few pics of the EMPIRE STRIKES BACK line:




I always wanted an AT AT toy back in the day, but never got one. So now I decided I am gonna get one. I got tons of 90's POWER OF THE FORCE figures in the box. I will likely open them and let Scott play with them, and this AT AT toy will go great with those figures.

So cool. Back to the grind.

luvs, T

No comments: