Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lazy days.



As you can see by the above photo, its lazy days here at the Talley house. I have been catching up on movies and STAR TREK VOYAGER via NETFLIX, but I am attempting to stay busy.

I got four pages done on ANNA POCALYPSE #2 this week. I hope to pencil some more before the weekend. I got some more odds and ends pieces gonna go up to my two deviantart websites I run. (one normal, one adult for those out of the know) And just spending time watching the kid turn into terrible twos. He's trying new things and getting into everything. He's been extremely moody lately. Dunno if its teething, or if he doesn't feel good or what. He constantly goes after things we tell him NO to, he does this quick ARRRGH! when we tell him no on some things, so yes, he's starting to try us. But we're holding strong and fast and keeping him in line. Its a learning experience for all of us, I am sure.

We moved our mattress into the living room recently because for some reason, both the wife and I cannot breathe well in our bedroom. No idea why. I've since dusted/aired out the room, but he haven't moved back in yet. Sleeping in the living room is nice and we stay asleep alot better than before. But, it does reek havoc on my old work habits of staying up late to get stuff done. Then again, going to sleep early is quite appealing sometimes. And I know the wife likes having me in bed for once.

Still no news on the job front or what our next move will be, but we are both confident that something will present itself. Truthfully, I wouldn't mind a relocation an hour east to Kalamazoo. Its a bigger town, more to do, I can pursue college again and we're an hour away from Lake effect weather. Might be an ideal situation. Plus, rent is cheaper! May look into that, depending on her job. We'll see.

Best news this week is that the crappy LEXMARK printer/copier/scanner that has plagued me went too far and so I ordered a new CANON MX330 3 in one printer/scanner/copier from BEST BUY. It arrived a day and a half later and I love the shit out of it. I am planning a "special" funeral for the evil, dirty, satanic LEXMARK printer, so look for that sometime in the future. I'll share it all with you. Its gonna be good! Meanwhile, here's a look at my new baby:




Dunno much else folks. Keep rockin in the free world.

T

No comments: