Monday, March 15, 2010

MOVING SALE!!!!!!!!

Its official: Next month, I am moving one building over to a larger apartment. Frankly, we need the space. Meanwhile, I am busy packing and need to toss alot of crap. So I decided to part with some of my prized collection in the form of more ebay auctions which you can view here: ADAM'S EBAY AUCTIONS!

Up for grabs is a Graphic Novel Lot, Comic Card Lot, Star Wars Comic Lot, HD DVD lot, HE-MAN figures and one unique listing:




Its a collection of super rare things from my archive. Included are two comics, DARKNESS 1-2 that I did when I was 15. This is before the IMAGE comic, DARKNESS and it stands as my first published work. I printed these comics on the offset press myself and only had about 200 copies. I have only 5 left in my collection and this is one of each of them. And UGH, are they bad! The art is sooooo horrendous! But I'd like for a faithful fan of mine to have them, if they must! And plus, there's NO WAY they will ever be reprinted, so this is your only chance to get them! Want to see what I looked like when I started out drawing? Now's your chance!!!! I also included a SPASM ANTHOLOGY book in there, where I did an 8 page story along with artists Mike Pascale, Jay Fosgitt, Dean Stahl, Jack Lantz and others. Also included is my LAST COPY of the Pleasant Life tradebook: THE MIRROR UNIVERSE SAGA. This will not be reprinted in that format so this is your only chance to get it! Also are my long sold out 2009 sketchbook and a copy of my 2010 Sketchbook, Wise Intelligence #1 and THREE random 11x17 pages from PLEASANT LIFE! Lastly, one of the last remaining original PLEASANT HYMNS ashcan comics... where it all began! This is surely the most exciting offering I have in the auctions right now and I hope that they go to a good home.


So Please, treat yourself and score some stuff from my auctions. This money will go to set up our new place, put food in the kid's mouth and also go to 2010 Convention travel needs. Help me out!!!

Let me leave you with a pic of the bots, in his new jammies I have dubbed, "THE FROG SUIT" after Super Mario Brothers 3 memories. old NES memories represent!!




Much Love, T

No comments: