Saturday, April 17, 2010

ANNA POCALYPSE #1 is here!



Recorded moments after I opened the box!

So its official, ANNA POCALYPSE #1 is in my hot little hands and ready to send out to those who ordered it and take to the cons.

I was glad I was able to capture this special moment on film for you all to see cause its one of the "magic" moments of my job. That minute or two after you get the delivery of your hot off the press comics and you open the box and it emerges for the first time. You see it, finished and the smell of the ink hits your nostril. You do an initial flip through and you have the world's biggest smile on your face. And you think back to all the hard work you put into making it and it seems so worthwhile.

That feeling lasts about a minute or two. And then you start really looking close and dissecting it. "Oh, they messed up the color on this page," or "Oh, I coulda done that panel better or I misspelled that!" Yeah! ;)

BUT-I will say, I've thumbed through this issue three times already and have had none of those feelings, so I think maybe I got something right this time.

Glad to share with ya'll. Hope all is well!

T

No comments: