Saturday, April 10, 2010

Productivity Increasing....

First of all, for those that didn't catch my tweet about it, I was one of the 5 winners of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA season 2 on Bluray, courtesy of AINTITCOOLNEWS.com! All I had to do was follow their twitter and wait for a question to be posted and I was one of the first 5 who answered the BSG quiz question correctly! Its cool, cause I never win shit! :) So mucho thanks to aintitcool.com for the contest and allowing this nerdboy to win. and mucho kudos to the extremely super fast shipping! I won on tuesday and it arrived on Friday! Check it out:



In other news, my productivity is increasing. I've been sorting files, working on CD/DVD burnings I keep putting off and this week, I've done 4 more pages on ANNA. Just a couple more to go and a wee bit more inking on 2 of the 4 pages. And #2 is done. Word.

Plan to keep productive for the next week as I am off work till early Thursday morning. I want to finish Anna and get a few pages ahead on Expendables #3. Or catch it up anyway.

Cheers, T

No comments: