Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mini Vacation, etc.

Hey everyone. I am back from a mini one day vacation to my hometown of Mt. Pleasant. I saw my pals, stopped by my brothers to drop off a birthday cake and much fun was had. I'm back at the homestead now and ready to get going on more Anna pages. This past week, I pencilled two more and started inks. I had some side gigs as well as far as hired work and a commission, and I got all ebay stuff in the mail (thank you again for the orders!).

Below is a pic from the upcoming JACKASS 3-D, which seems to be using this new 3D craze to do some cool shit. As a hardcore Jackass fan, I have to say I am very excited.



Lastly, this weekend is San Diego Comic Con. As I type this, my pals are there living it up hardcore. I wish them all a good time and I expect many stories of debauchery. I loved going last year and hate that I have to skip a year of it. Next year, I will go. If I can drop 50 pounds that is. If I can do that, that is my treat. I'm on my way folks.

Cheers, T

No comments: