Monday, July 19, 2010

Expendables 3 preview and this week.



Here's a look at some of the panels of the upcoming EXPENDABLES 3 comic I just completed. It is written and created by Brett Pinson. I am usually not into working with others, but Brett allows me alot of freedom to do what I want and thats kinda what I am used to. I do work with others every now and then to keep my chops fresh and that what I write and draw isn't exactly always self serving.

Expendables is a fun MAD MAGAZINE style book about a group of clones that are sent into various situations to take the place of real life people. For example, when a superhero dies and it turns out they were a clone, its them. But we've done superheroes, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Star Trek, Terminator and horror movie parodies with it. Its quite fun. I just finished the art and colors on it a couple days ago and now am free to rock on Anna #3, or end of the trade to come, if you like.

IF I get a good jump on it and can scrounge up the funds, I'll debut it at the DETROIT FANFARE show coming on Halloween night. Should work well, if I get the damn thing done in time. Wish me luck!

This week: 1-Work on Anna 2-Mini vacation to Mt. Pleasant to see my pals 3-Spend time with the wife and kid during her vacation 4-Get crap done off of my TO DO list 5-Finish working on the new prints I have for conventions.

So, lots to do. Better quit talking about it and get rocking on it. Thanks for listening!

Cheers, T

No comments: