Thursday, September 23, 2010

Moving triumphs and WWF!

I've been sorting all sorts of crap all around the house and actually tossing alot. I mean, alot! Alot of big coffeetable type of books. I tossed out some old sketchbooks of mine. I tore out pages and poems I wanted to keep and tossed the rest of those heavy mother fuckers. I got 8 boxes of crap sitting by the door right now full of crap that I am tossing out. Yay me! Its very liberating I must say. I am proud of the mental adjustments I am making. We also got alot of toys we are donating to TOYS FOR TOTS for Xmas. YAY!

Anyway, back to work with me. but the main reason I posted is cause we were going through photos and I found these. They are from a WWF Wrestling event I saw in June of 1991 in Flint, MI. Brought back some memories of back when I used to watch wrestling. thought I'd share with you some of the memories. Please forgive the crappy pics. The lighting didn't work so well with the film camera I had at the time. Oh, the age of digital doth spoil us all! (speaking of which, I hear we can take pics at the Roger Waters concert tomorrow, so yay!) So here ya go!








Night all!

T

No comments: