Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Project preview and sale!

As promised here is a look at a character sketch of some of the main characters of my next book project. the comic book will be around 80 pages in one self contained trade and will come out next year. The style of clothes is a clue to WHEN the book will take place. During my favorite decade of all time! Word! Let me know what you think!!!


____________

Lastly, some pics/video of the bots. First up, him playing with a PICARD and DATA figure. I SWEAR I didn't force him to play with these. He picked em up on his own. Two years old and he's already a nerd. :)



Lastly, a video of him bouncing on his play mat. He loves it. I don't get it. But its funny to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaay! A StarTrek fan... who's probably fourteen years younger than I am. But still! It's a start! Love this so, so so much.