Saturday, September 18, 2010

PERSONAL SALE!!!!

As you know, I selling off stuff for my upcoming move. I am getting rid of a ton of stuff. I am offering the following:

First up, a collection of my EARLIEST PRINTED WORK! I only have a lot of two of these. What I will do it this---You get My first self published work of DARKNESS #1, DARKNESS #2 and PLEASANT HYMNS #1 And a 8.5x11 on Bristol one-three figure inked commission for $20.00. Best deal in the house and only TWO of these can be done. First come, first served. So email me at phymns@yahoo.com and snatch these up! (Note: I did these DARKNESS comics back in 1993-1995 before IMAGE COMICS DARKNESS was even invented. Hence the name. And yes, this is the first published appearance of LUCAS and the gang from PLEASANT LIFE. Only 100-300 copies of these books exist and will NEVER be reprinted in this form!!!!! Come get an opportunity to laugh at my earliest work and what a hack I was back then!)

No comments: