Sunday, September 26, 2010

Post-WALL stuff and new thingies...

Hey all. Still winding down from the awesomeness of Friday night's THE WALL concert. I also have to say a hearty thank you to Col who runs the great fansite: pinkfloydz.com cause he used my previous blog entry and some photos in his ROGER WATERS tour blog page! I was very excited to be included. I've read pinkfloydz.com for well over a decade now and am very glad to have contributed! To see the site, go HERE and to see my contribution to the tour page and a nice video of the opening song IN THE FLESH, click HERE. Thanks Col! Keep up the good work with the site!

Today I am busy doing a nice new 11x17 print. Features a character and property I have never drawn before. Lets just tease it by saying it features an 80's cartoon character that was recently realized in a live action film within the last 5 years. (teased!)

I am also working on small card versions of my prints to premiere at the DETROIT FANFARE show coming up quick! I got more plastic card holders today so its time to get those finished. Also bagged and boarded new prints, new original art to sell and other things for the con. I'm coming with guns loaded and blazing. See you there!

Anyway, about to take a break and see the FAMILY GUY season premiere episode. Then the plan the rest of this week is to continue sorting and tossing crap and working on new pages for the next comic project. Oh, and coloring ANNA pages! Take care you all! Have a week!

T

No comments: