Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Waiting and waiting....

Hey ya'll. Hope thy week is going swimmingly.

Mine is alright. Just packing random stuff at this point, forcing myself not to pack things I'll need for the next 10 days before the big move. We're anxious as hell to get it done and get back to normal. I know I am. I am sick of this routine. After this move, I don't want to move again for at least five years. If ever.

Its gonna be a hectic time. That friday, Ted is coming down to hang. Then he's riding with me and going to the DETROIT FANFARE for Saturday and Sunday. Then we come back Sunday night, watch WALKING DEAD premiere and then pass out. Then 7am Monday, get truck, load up and be on the road by 11-12 at the latest. Arrive by 2pm and unload. My parents are also gonna be in town and will stay with us at our new place till that friday. So its gonna be a hectic week! But still, exciting all the same. I'm ready for the new life. So ready. You have no idea.

I checked with Walgreens and I haven't been scheduled this last week that I was supposed to be available, so I guess I am officially done there. No more Walgreens for me. So I am officially and fully unemployed once more. Come what may for me in Lansing. I hope good things.

I'm getting excited with the possibility of playing some D&D again once there with old friends. Also the grand opportunities there for my career and influences. Its gonna be a melting pot of awesome. Its gonna rock.

So this week so far, I have just been trying to stay sane in this empty house and play with the bots. Keep some sense of "normal" around us. Been working on commissions for my fine art curator in Switzerland for his next exhibit. I hope to finish them all by tomorrow night or Friday night at the latest. Wish me luck with that. I'm all packed up for DETROIT FANFARE. All packed up and no con to go to. Eight short days away baby. I'm excited.

So: In a nutshell, TONS of great things happening. But waiting for now.

But I'm killing time. Watched JACKASS 3D in the theater this past week. I'm rockin' netflix halloween titles (Watched DRACULA with Frank Langella, ABBOT & COSTELLO MEET FRANKENSTEIN and Roddy McDowell's IT. All were decent). Today I chilled out in front of the TV for the first time in a long time and enjoyed some IRON CHEF and Nightmare on Elm Street and Jackass documentaries. Felt good to relax a bit. I should draw tonight but I just feel like chilling. So sue me.

Okay, off I go to watch the wheels go round and round.

Cheers, T

No comments: