Friday, October 22, 2010

NEW COMIC PROJECT OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Well, I dropped the knowledge of my newest comic project after ANNA POCALYPSE during the live art event I did on my ustream channel. Not a whole lot of people have watched it. But thats okay, cause its time to reveal it once and for all right here! (here's a look at the main cast)



My new project is a horror graphic novel called "LINGERIE PARTY MASSACRE!"

Yes, you heard that right. It is a slasher horror genre book that takes place in the 80s, my favorite decade! It will be a total throwback in feel to the movies in that genre and era. It is a celebration of horror cinema and the finest decade of horror ever! It features a mostly female cast, an escaped asylum maniac and (of course) a shower scene! It will have all the stereotypes of the era with the themes, story and characters of the day.

The base plot is Julie, all American college girl and her friends rent a house out in the country to host a Lingerie Party on Halloween night. Their boyfriends are not invited and they hatch a scheme to get in on the fun. Meanwhile, a break out of a dangerous psychopath from the local asylum ensures that the girls will be put into harms way! Suddenly, people start dropping off left and right and its up to Julie and her friends to band together and find out who is doing the slashing!

Facts: This book WILL be in Color. The book will be around 80-100 pages. There will be T&A. It will be gory and very "R rated." I am taking the next year to work on this book and it will release sometime around Halloween 2011. So a year away, but you get to see it come to light the whole way.

I am very excited about this project. When I started in the comics, it was always my intention to do something in each genre. I've done slice of life, humor, action, post-apocalyptic, and farcical. Now its time to have some fun and do something in my favorite genre: HORROR! My plans also are to make this a larger release than I normally do. I want to take it to Horror Conventions and cross market it to fans there. The sky is the limit! I hope this project excites you as much as I am excited to work on it. Its gonna be a bloodbath! Them teenagers are gonna get it!

______________________

In other news, had the big #200 episode of the Bigfanboy podcast last night. Loads of fun. The wife has two days off this weekend, FINALLY! We plan on relaxing and me getting ahead on work, natch. I just got most of the commissions I was due out the door, so its time to crank out some page work. I've been so busy with those commissions, its not even funny. But I got bills to pay, so I appreciate it! If you are interested in a commission, hit me up. Xmas is just around the corner! Believe me, I don't mind!

Anyway, thanks for reading. Its a long way till next Halloween, but I hope your 2011 just got brighter!

Cheers, T

2 comments:

Mike Leuszler: Host said...

If anyone can do 80's nostalgia and nekkid wimmen, it would be you Mr. Talley.

Phymns said...

thanks for the confidence! Now its a question of how many boobs I can get away with drawing....