Sunday, July 21, 2024

CAP CITY CON RECAP~

Hey friends! Last week was the CAP CITY COMIC CON in Lansing, MI! 
I had a great time out there and it was great to meet all of you! Here are some pics: 
 


Cosplay I can get behind...


COMMISSIONED CARDS:

I'm retiring this old girlie. Anyone wanna buy her?


It was a great time. Thanks for coming out! 

So now Its back home and getting projects done. I'm still doing my longform NSFW comic called "CONFESSIONS" that is a Patreon exclusive! Ramping up to the finale right now! Read it and over six years of other smut comics I've done by joining our community there! Click HERE

You can get ALL my books via digital download at Drivethrucomics! (you'll have to create a login to see them. Its free!) Click HERE FOR THAT.

Last bit... some teasers of what is to come for the STARSLAM REMASTER! Kickstarter launches hopefully in August!





  Exciting stuff to come! Thanks for reading! Onward and upward!!

No comments: