Friday, February 14, 2014

Productive!! (tons of exciting updates!)

Welcome back my friends! I give you the horns upon your return:


Man I needed this week. Things are better with my dad and he's on the mend. Its got my head where it needs to be and so I channelled that into actual production. I got a few more new Starslam pages done. Here's one:


We're getting close to what would be the end of the first book of pages.... I got about 20 pages or so to go. The final big fight (and sex) scene of the book and then tie it all up nicely. They will be released online but it was always intended to be a tradebook when completed. And I am almost done with the pages. Well, I still gotta color and letter them, but the hardest part is done! I'm excited with how its all looking tied together. For those reading the strips online right HERE, There's big things coming up. Starslam starts to get put through some major trials and lessons to learn about being a superhero. Including a couple really nasty fights. The current one with DRAID will be a real test to her. If you are over 18 and don't mind your comics being of an adult nature, I highly recommend you give the comic a chance. After all, its free! Pass it on to your friends. Updates every Monday!

In other news, I did art for two card sets. One was DEAD DIVAS, which I think I shared artwork on before. The other was Pinups and Pitbulls. Here's some of the art for that set that I did: 


Up next, we'll be launching the KICKSTARTER for funding for Tales of Sequential Mayhem #3! We're all done with our stories and in post production with the book right now. Here's a look at the cover so far:


Incentives for the Kickstarter will be original art, commissions, get to be a character in the next book and more! Plus if you missed out on #2 and want to get both books, there will be options for that as well. Some great stuff man. I think we really kicked it up a notch with this new issue. I'm very very proud of it. I'm shooting a cool video for the Kickstarter site this week and building it all up. So expect that very soon. We appreciate your support.

In other news, I will be at the MSU COMICS FORUM next Saturday, Feb. 22nd from 11am-5pm. Come out and see me! Details on the event are right HERE -- Many of my local comic pals will be there and the great STAN SAKAI is our guest of honor. Tell me that don't make you start heading here right now! Plus, there's me...

Good news! I got my tax return so I am dedicating it to one thing only: GET STUFF PRINTED AND RESTOCKED! I'm buying new art supplies, getting con plans together and printing books. Anna Pocalypse will see a reprint, Artbook as well (FINALLY!) and restocking things like prints and black paper/cards. Also today I got the cord I needed for the zip drive, so I can access all my old files and complete the long overdue Pleasant Life collection. That will make print as well!

Lots going on, man. Expect to get sick of hearing from me this year! I'm back baby!

Cheers, T

PS -- this is what the alphabet would look like if Q & R were elminated! (RIP Hedberg)

PSS -- Diet is still going well. Down 17 pounds. I'll take it!

No comments: