Sunday, March 22, 2015

New Pages!

Hey all! A quick update after a LONG weekend of working all three of my jobs and barely seeing the light of day. I'm flat out exhausted! UGH. Anyway, I thought I'd show you some progress on STARSLAM 2. I got 6 pages done this week! Here's some spoiler free peeks:

A new character, named "BEAR GIRL" gets into some trouble!

Crawling from the rubble...

Starslam don't know her own strength now....

The Doc is back and has a new toy! And yes, I know it looks phallic now, but its not used for that. M'kay? Perverts~!!

The new pages are coming along nicely if I must say. I got a great rhythm going on them. So my recent progress WASN'T a fluke after all. I'm back in the groove as they say! But thank God I got a night job with down time for me to get page work done! Not the most ideal place to draw, but it gets the job done. If something is important you make the time, right? ;)

Also, if you ordered a STARSLAM #1 book, they are all mailed. So they should be getting to your homes soon. Thanks for the support! If there are any problems, get with me via email and we'll fix it!

This week I had a few spare hours in between jobs where I took my girl to the pet shop for the first time. There I saw my first ever Jellyfish!!

they were very cute! These particular ones aren't all stingy and only live for around a year. They have to circle the tank constantly or else they will die. So the tank has a motor that keeps them in constant motion.

I wish I could have or be a Jelly fish! Some Jellyfish never die! They just revert to being young again and can essentially live forever! WOW!!!!! The vampires of the sea!
Once again this week, I got a crapload of hours. But I finally was able to get about 7 hours of sleep last night. A rarity for me! So I am very happy with that! I still got a TO DO list a mile long, but I'm chopping away at it. Looking forward to when classes are over and I might be able to take a little vacation. I haven't gone anywhere since May last year... not counting the couple trips to Illinois for Gloria's passing and all that. Thats not a vacation. But yeah, I'm a bit stressed and tense lately. I'm just ragged and I need a refresher. I'm thinking about going to Chicago and seeing the Art Museum and maybe the aquarium. (MORE JELLYFISH!) Plus there is the High Fidelity filming locations, maybe some sleep somewhere in there... yeah. Lots to do!

Anyway, have a safe, fun week! Cheers, T

No comments: