Tuesday, April 28, 2015

FCBD and CON this weekend!!!

Hey folks! I'm emerging from my nerd/work cave to actually make some local live appearances for this weekend's celebration of FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!


On Saturday, I'll be at Clem's Comics in downtown Lansing on Washington Square from noon-6pm. I will be doing FREE HEAD SKETCHES for kids 12 and under. I will have some prints, art, print cards and of course, books! If you want to preorder a commission for me to do and pick up at the show Email me right HERE - But act fast! Time is ticking!

Then on Sunday, I'll be a guest at the first ever CAPITAL CITY COMIC CON in Haslett, MI. Details about the show can be seen at the site right HERE - The con is actually at the Haslett High School:
5450 Marsh Rd
Haslett, MI 48840


Come out and see me at either show! It will be great to be out drawing and selling books again. Its been far too long! 

Cheers, T

No comments: