Friday, April 24, 2015

PLEASANT LIFE RETURNS!

Wow! TWO blogs in one day!?!? How lucky are you? ;)

Anyway, I wanted to share a bit more on my work on doing a sequel to PLEASANT LIFE. I'm about 18 pages in and its going great! Don't worry, the work on STARSLAM 2 continues... but that can't be shared as publicly! PLEASANT LIFE has always been my baby and my most personal work. And for me to return to it finally and make a sequel worthy of the massive 475 pg. book that came out before is a major undertaking! But I wanna start celebrating me returning to PLEASANT LIFE all throughout the process. So I thought I'd make a special blog here and show some page progress, as well as a nice teaser image I've been sitting on.

Enjoy!

The full on, Full Frontal NERDITY returns!!!

Lucas has a special journey in this sequel.

Mortin has devious plans this time around....

The opening scene...

GLEN and DEAN-O return!

Queen Nerd is back and more badass than ever!

Hope you enjoyed the teaser images. I'll post more from PLEASANT LIFE, and STARSLAM 2 very soon. Keep checking back! Thanks folks,

T

No comments: