Friday, May 01, 2015

New Stuff Going On

Hey friends! I'm gearing up for this weekend's comic fun-fest! First its my FCBD signing at Clems Comics in Lansing from noon-6. Then on Sunday its the Capital City Comic Con in Haslett at the high school. Looking forward to it. I'm sure the buzz of the weekend will be AVENGERS 2... which I haven't seen yet. I don't to go to the movies much at all. I still haven't seen Captain America 2 or Thor 2. Life got crazy!

But here's some pics to show off newer stuff. First up, I had my kids over last week. They had fun, as usual...

James loves Daddy's old Nintendo stuff.

He also loves Daddy's hat! 
Scotty loves Daddy's light gun too. He calls it a "Pew!" Like, PEW PEW! Heh...
One of the card sets I did for Topps has come out. The STAR WARS: EMPIRE STRIKES BACK ILLUSTRATED. Here are just a few of the cards I did for the set...

Here's just a few I did for the set. Lots of fun!

I had the privilege of drawing some cards that were signed by Anthony Daniels and Peter Mayhew! Pretty sweet, eh?
Lastly, I've been working on new PLEASANT LIFE pages.. Here's the proof!

The first three are PLEASANT LIFE. The other is a pinup in an upcoming book of music/pinup girls I am working on. Nice!
Thanks for checking back, folks. Come out and see me this weekend!!!

T

No comments: