Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Hey Now!!

Hello friends. Typing out another bloggy blog from my late night gas station job via my iphone. Super technology to the rescue!

Things have been going okay. Im working my ass off at both my dayjobs. I never get a day off. Schedules change without notice and I rarely get to see those I care about. But its busy times for all right now. Im thankful I have a job at all to keep afloat. But I am actively looking for that great better paying dayjob thats gonna help me get and keep myself on my feet. It will come. Im applying to more in the morning, actually.

It seems like the last few months ive just been hiding like a hermit. I never know what day it is. Shit be cray cray lately. I was looking at dvd/bluray releases tonight at work and man am I behind on a bunch of shit. I never got to see the third Hobbit movie. I wanna see Whiplash and Birdman. I still havent seen all of season four of Game of Thrones, and only a couple episodes of the new season of That Metal Show. I know Louie and Maron are starting up again soon. Also the new Breaking Bad prequel, i havent seen any of it yet. Nor have I seen a second of Gotham. And I still havent seen any new Family Guys, Walking Dead or anything! Not having a TV sucks. But even if I did, im never home to enjoy watching anything. My GF and I watched "I Love You Man" the other night, purely just for the Rush appearance in the flick. I didnt get to finish it though.

Im proud to say I sparked her interest in Star Trek. We watched a couple together a couple weeks ago and shes watching the series on her own. I think she's in love with it. Another conversion successful! Things are going pretty well for us.

For Easter I had my kids over and I made a big ham and mashed potatoes. Little James is talking like crazy and Scotty had alot of fun on my computer. He's getting great at reading and writing now. He's kicking autism's ass!!

In comic/art related news, its official: ill be at Clems Comics in downtown Lansing once again for FREE COMIC BOOK DAY on May 2nd. From around noon-6. Come on out and see me! Also dont forget the GRASP COMIC EXPO in Grand Rapids in June. Im a featured guest and Ill be conducting a panel on sketch cards. How to get into doing them and collecting them. Should be a lot of fun.
Im lookong forward to it. Im currently on a couple new sets and so Im plugging away at those. And I inked four Starslam pages tonight at work. So we're still rockin' and rollin'!!

But anyway, I just wanted to touch base with everyone. When I get caught up on movies Ill let ya know what I thought of em!

Have a good week! --T

No comments: