Monday, September 05, 2016

Kid's Birthday Weekend

Celebrating a long Labor Day weekend with my boys. I couldn't get them last week due to the move and I can't get them next week due to Horror hound. So I am enjoying as much (sleep deprived) time as I can with them. Here's the highlights...

A pile of the boy's presents!

Scotty celebrated his bday on the 1st. Good thing I could knock them both out on the same weekend.

Little James turns 4 on the 10th but since I can't get him that day today is the day we party!

James wanted to play cars so I made a makeshift town on some cardboard. Racetrack on the other side.

James discovered youtube and watching vacuums and toy vacuums videos. The kid's obsession with vacuums continues.

I did have time to finally finish the nerd center of our living room.

Also worked on an auction piece for the benefit at Horrorhound.

Even got to slap some colors on it.

And here's some inks on some Pleasant Life 2 pages.
Depending on how much the kids let me work today I might be able to squeeze out some more pages on various things. But right now I am on about 5 hours of sleep. And I assure you my energy level is at a 1 out of 10. I'll manage.

Anyway Happy Labor Day my friends! Take it easy and enjoy yourselves.

Cheers --T

No comments: